Thursday, August 27, 2009

Door County

Wow, we had a really great time away with the Rehfeldt ladies. On Sunday, Beth, Aunt Carol & I drove up to Sister Bay to meet my mom and aunts for a ladies retreat. We were able to rent the main floor of a house in Sister Bay. Mrs. Grant Rice (Charlene) has rented part of her home since 2000. She rents it those in christian ministry for a very minimal price. Beth and I were blessed to go with our moms and aunts - the moms & aunts paid for the rental of the home, brought snacks & food, treated Beth and I to gifts and meals - they spoiled us and I'm not sure why. ; ) But I am very thankful to have been with them. We shopped, laughed, played games, stamped & made cards, shopped some more, taste tested yummies from the Market, went to a play, watched a beautiful sunset, laughed some more, slept a little and had a simply wonderful time. I especially LOVED getting to spend LOTS of time with Beth. Thank you to all my aunts and my mom for GREAT time.














5 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

It is good to see some pictures of your trip. I am very jealous that I could not join my two "older Rehfeldt female" cousins and my mom and aunts. Sounds like much fun, and a good break away from the homefront :)

Tamrik said...

We sure wish you could have been there, too!

Deb said...

How lovely! So glad you guys you were able to get together and have a great time. Wish I lived closer so I could join you, too. Who knows? Someday I may be close enough. :) Thanks for the great pics.

Juliet said...

It was fun! It went way too fast. And Aunts love to spoil anyone in this family. You all are special!

Loved all your photos on facebook. Your camera took a great one photo of us at The Cookery. Want a copy.

Carol Lea Ashmore said...

What great pictures, Tam. Would love to have a few copies myself especially of all of us and the one of Charlene's house - beautiful!