Saturday, January 22, 2011

JaNuArY

When I think of January, I think of a New Year . . . a new beginning . . . a fresh start! I desire for 2011 to be a fresh start in so many ways in my life. January is more than half gone and I NEED to stay focused! Today, I have been reflecting on so many different things . . . things like:

1. My life isn't always going to be like this . . . my kids are growing so quickly and life isn't slowing down. Things will change, I just have to TRUST! Sometimes, I get so busy with just the daily routine and think that things aren't ever going to change. Things like Rick's work schedule, finances, etc. I want to savor each day!

2. I need to set more goals . . . short term and long term. I have several "small" daily goals, but I need to reach farther. "The desire accomlished is sweet to the soul."

3. I want help and encourage (by my actions & my words) . . . put others first - which I think I do, but REALLY have a heart for others.

4. I crave deep & enriching relationships. I pray for them!

5. I desire God's guidance in EVERY thing I say and do.

I hope and pray that 2011 will be a fulfilling year for everyone. One full of God's blessings and guidance.

3 comments:

rscredits said...

buy rs gold by phone onebip or sms from Safe Store Rsorder a professional runescape gold seller. All cheap rs gold is transferred without cheats or hacks. rs gold can be supplied anytime. Fast in-game delivery within 10 minutes! cheapest runescape gold for you!

Kachaaaa said...

http://kateoffical.blogspot.com/ :)

Unknown said...

Ich hoffe und bete, dass 2011 ein erfülltes Jahr für alle. Eine voll von Gottes Segen und Führung.

FIFA 15 Münzen PS4

FIFA 15 Münzen XBOX One