Tuesday, May 27, 2008

All I want for Mother's Day is . . .

. . . a " little " landscaping to be done in our front yard. SO, Rick began "pulling" out some very old bushes, laying bricks, planting some "up-to-date" bushes and perennials & spreading mulch. I planted a small flower bed around the mailbox and at the corner of our yard, Rick put up 2 picket fence panels & I planted flowers there as well. The kids helped him plant a small flowering pear tree and on Mother's Day the boys served me breakfast in bed. YUM! After church, we went out to eat with my folks, Pat, David, Cari & little Dawson. In the evening, we stoppped by Rick's sister Erica's to visit with Rick's mom, brother Derek & sister-in-law Diana and their boys. We ended the evening with Pizza Hut pasta and Extreme Home Makeover. It was a busy day! Thanks Honey and kids, I will enjoy my newly landscaped yard for many Mother's Days to come.

P.S. Wow, I am so behind in my blogging - please bear with me as I try to update you all on our BUSY month of May.

No comments: