Monday, April 21, 2008

It's the little things that count

It truly is the "little things" in life that count the most! Many times, I seem to get busy with the day to day things that I sometimes forget to remember the "little things". I wanted to share just a few of the "little things" in my life that make me happy (see the slideshow). I do want to give much credit to my husband for his hard work in adding on the dining room - so we can host the college students & others, for totally renovating our attic into 3 bedrooms for the kids (they have shared 1 bedroom for 3 1/2 years and now for "helping" the boys build a tree fort. I thank him for providing many of the "little things" in our lives.

6 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Wow - sounds like your husband's been BUSY! That's a lot of work!

You're right - it is so easy to forget the little things add up to a lot. Thanks for the reminder!

Juliet said...

Yes you are one very "lucy" wife to have a husband who can do so much. And it does it well.

Sorry that Jacob got scratched. What was it from?

Tamrik said...

We were at the farm & Caleb was "playing" with a 6 ft long 2x6 board - he "talked" Jake into teeter tottering on it & when Jake tried to get off the weight of Caleb going down made the board bounce up & slap Jake in the cheek. YIKES!

candice said...

There rooms are so cute! I love the salon doors. I want one myself. lol.

The Beard Bunch said...

Rick has been busy! It is so nice to get some work done on one's house; it makes it feel a bit like a new place :) Enjoy all those little things and the three big things, too :)

a joyful nusiance said...

The kids rooms are so cute!!!