Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rick's Birthday






Rick turned 41 on Sept. 27th. My folks kept our kids overnight on Fri. the 26th - so we could go see Fireproof. This was such a good movie with a great message. (by the way, it is a 5 buck movie starting tomorrow) I encourage everyone to go if you can. Rick had to work on his birthday - so when he & the kids got home he opened presents and then we went out to Jessica's to celebrate my Gramma's 91st birthday. We all enjoyed a slice of his cake when we got home that night.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Happy b-day (late), Rick! I'm so glad you are a part of our family! It was great to see you guys at Jessica's for Grandma's birthday.

(I can't believe how grown-up Megan looks!)

Juliet said...

Great Pictures. Love the green blouse that Megan has on.

Caleb did give us a smile...finally.

a joyful nusiance said...

Happy Birthday Rick!! Hope you had a great day!