Monday, January 12, 2009

Belated Christmas memories & pictures

I know that I am REALLY late in getting these Christmas photos on the blog ~ but I couldn't just skip over them either. So please bear with me. We really had a nice Christmas and wanted to share some pictures with you all. We were able to bake and take goodies to a few shut-ins, watch Megan in a play called "Eyewitness News From Bethlehem", our Christmas Program at church, attend the church Christmas parties & activities, spend an evening with George & Jan, spend Christmas Eve with the Rehfeldt's, go to Grandpa & Grandma's for Christmas Day, game night at Aunt Juliet's, and enjoy extra time with Rick ~ he had of 12/24 - 1/5. Oh, we also had two bouts of the flu as well! Eeeks ~ what a way to spend some of the holidays. : )

I hope & pray that you all have a very happy & blessed New Year!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

I hope that we can always have a game night when Charity and Colleen come home over the Christmas Holidays.

It was so much fun.

Ann-Marie said...

We had so much fun with you and Megan at Game Night - and that darn buzzer! :-)