Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finally!

I really didn't realize that once I started a FB account - that I would hardly ever get to my blog. For one I really don't get alot of computer time - secondly, I just download pictures to FB and everyone can view them and I'm done. BUT recently, I found out that I have had an anonymous blog reader and am going to try my best to keep this blog updated especially for their sake. ; )


Shamefully we seem to be the least photographed in our family.

So here's our most recent picture!

My cousin,Beth and I at the Pampered Chef Spring Launch Conference in Chicago
I should have shut off my flash because my retarded camera does weird things when the flash is on. So pretend the pastel highlights are not there. :)




3 comments:

tacky said...

Hey,,,I visit too! Glad to see you post again!

Charity said...

I didn't even notice! I hope all is going well with the Pampered Chef. Love ya!

Juliet said...

Nice photo of you with Rick and than the one with Beth!

And please don't give up blogging...it tells a story, where facebook doesn't.