Monday, December 13, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas?

The other day, Caleb and I were discussing, "What really are the 12 days of Christmas?" Maybe we should do the 12 days of Christmas.?.?.?. What would we do? Maybe I am losing my creativity! I couldn't think of ANY thing. So, I was thinking - maybe - do 12 different things between now and Christmas. What??? I REALLY don't know.

SO . . . I decided to just list 12 things I love about Christmas!


1. Getting a fresh cut tree.

2. Decorating the tree and house.

3. Watching the Christmas lights twinkle and the bulbs sparkle.



4. Shatterproof bulbs!

5. Wrapping presents with pretty bows, ribbons, decorations, etc.

6. Christmas music.


7. Watching Christmas movies with the kids with just the tree lights on.

8. Holiday baking!

9. Remembering . . . that Jesus IS the Reason for the Season!


10. Our annual Rehfeldt Family Christmas Party.

11. Traditions like caroling, sitting on Santa's lap, Gramma reading the Christmas story, opening just one gift on Christmas Eve, taking goodies to shut-ins, etc.

12. Being together with family!

So, how about you? What 12 things do you LOVE about Christmas?

No comments: