Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mini Get-a-way

Recently we found (on-line) a great deal that we didn't want to pass up - so on Rick's weekday off we took the kids on a mini get-a-way. . . . . to the Wilderness Resort.
The guys really enjoyed the waterrides. I hate tunnel tube rides (so I took pitures and read my magazines) and Megan wasn't feeling well - so she took a total of three tubes rides and floated down the lazy river.
Everyone got lots of exercise walking to all three parks and then the steps they all had to climb in order to ride those tube slides - PHEW! - they were all worn out.
Our suite was great! Too bad we didn't get to stay longer to enjoy it even more.
While the guys went swimmming on Thursday night -
Meg and I watched
Tammy and the Bachelor - I was named after these movies. :) View from our patio
JAKE
Caleb resting on the murphy bed
One of three indoor waterparks
Our suite at the Glacier Canyon
We stayed here Wed. night

Spa time!Heading off to the Dells
Leaving the Crowne Plaza
What's a girl to do before heading to the pool???
What a suite!
The boys room
The murphy bed
The Glacier Canyon
Have you heard of Where's Waldo?
The wave pool
The Hurricane
The Fantastic Voyage




















2 comments:

Charity said...

Wow, such fun! I aked Megan if this was the beginning of her birthday celebration :) I remeber how she loved hotels, maybe she still does! I hope you continue to have a great week! Love Ya! Charity

Tamrik said...

Charity, Megan still loves hotels! She looks them up on-line and tells us where we need to stay next time we go away.