Monday, March 1, 2010

WiNtEr'S LaSt HoOrAh!

Everyone that knows me - knows I LOVE winter, cold, snow and everything else that goes along with it!!!
But about this time of the year, I can start to smell the fresh air of spring, dream of all the spring cleaning, planting gardens, warm, sunny walks & bike rides and so on. My attitude gradually changes and I AM READY for spring.
BUT winter is still here and so I'll post a few of the boys' last hoorah in the snow.
The boys worked on these forts 3 different times to get them built up - they were proud of their work.


Thanks to our 60 some year old neighbor and the warmer temps the forts are all but gone. Roger (our neighbor) had a snowball fight with Rick and the boys and after he defeated them he started demolishing the snow forts - kinda rubbing it in their face that he was the champion.


So watch out Roger - if we get one more snowfall - you are in for it.
You don't mess with my guys and their snow forts.






No comments: